- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Location Borno
- Job Field Agriculture/Agro-Allied Engineering / Technical Medical / Health
Our action in the field:
- The results of the assessment led PUI to position in host communities hosting IDPS of Maiduguri city.
In the beginning, the strategy will be focused on:
- Improving food security of the vulnerable population affected by the crisis via e-voucher / gardening / IGA
- Improving access to water, sanitation and hygiene via rehabilitation and construction of boreholes, wells and latrines and access to hygiene and shelter Non Food Items (via e voucher)
During the course of February a health and mental health assessment will be realized in order to complete our analysis and to be able to set a referral system up for malnutrition cases and psychosocial in Maiduguri (Borno State).
The Field Coordinator is responsible for the proper functioning of the project site, and the proper implementation of programs developed on that site.
- Safety: He/She is responsible of the safety of the site.
- Programs: He/She coordinates the teams, and ensures proper implementation of programs on the site, under the supervision of his/her immediate supervisor.
- Human Resources: He/She supervises all of the teams on the site, as well as national and international staff.
- Logistical, administrative and financial support: He/She oversees the logistical, administrative and financial components at the site for the purpose of program implementation, and ensures compliance with the relevant procedures, with substantive support from the Logistics Coordinator (LOGC), and the Administrative and Financial Coordinator (AFC) of the mission.
- Representation: He/She represents the organization before the partners, authorities, and various local actors operating in the area where his/her base is located.
- Coordination: He/She centralizes and disseminates information from/to the site, and consolidates the internal and external reporting activities implemented in his/her field of operations before submitting them to the immediate supervisor.
- Assessment/ Strategy: He/She participates to strategy development and proposes new interventions in function of needs identified in his/her field of operations.
Training and Experiences
- Project Management
- Public health / Agriculture / Water, sanitation / other…
- Financial Management
- Humanitarian: Min 1 year
- International: Min 2 years
- English Mandatory, French is desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Project Management skills
- Team Management
- Knowledge of procedures related to institutional donors (OFDA, ECHO, AAP, UN agencies …)